Monday 3 June 2013

Summer Vacation!

Every summer I and my family plan a trip to a different country. Last year we went to Italy and I visited Rome, Venice, Como and Milano. I've loved the four cities, I experienced different things, visited many places and the best thing I loved about Italy was the food.

 In Rome, I've visited historical places and many museums. However, in Venice I enjoyed the taste of organic tomato sauce with the pasta and pizza cooked at different restaurants. In Como, the best thing was the big lake and the spectacular view of nature from the balcony of our room in the hotel.  Lastly, in Milano I mostly went shopping and bought everything that wasn't available in my country but I was a bit disturbed from the weather it was sunny in the morning and rainy in the afternoon, so I had no idea what to wear or should I get an umbrella with me or not!

This year we are planning to have a late vacation, since the holy month of Ramadan is soon and Aid is next. We decided to go either to China or Turkey; I’m excited to visit any of the two countries since it would be my first time.


Any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment