Monday 3 June 2013

13 days left!

It is the end of the semester, the end of college life and the end of my final bachelor year at Dubai Women’s college. Only 13 days left and I’m really excited to start my career life yet I’m kind of sad to end my college life. I’m going to miss college, my daily routine, my friends and my teachers.

For college, I’m used to wake up at different hours every day and stay for my classes and leave with no obligation to stay until a certain hour! Plus, every break I usually leave college for an hour to go have breakfast at different restaurants nearby. I’m going to miss all of that and specially the late and long hours I spent with my group members and friends to finish and prepare for our projects while chatting and eating together.


However, I’m ready to start a new stage in my life, since I already applied for jobs at different companies and attended couple of job interviews and tests at different organizations. Hopefully, I’ll hear from them soon and get accepted in the best organization to sign a contract with them and start right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment