Sunday 2 June 2013

Gallery visit

For my other project I had to visit two different local galleries, I chose AlSerkal Avenue since it has many galleries located in the same place; I visited all of them the art and photography galleries. My favorite two are the one I chose to write reports about them for the project are: Gulf photo plus and Emmanuel Catteau. Emmanuel is a photographer who took photos of portraits of people of different nationalities. Gulf Photo Plus is a gallery of different photos for different photographers. The best photo I've seen of all galleries is the one shown below, I liked it because it is of my own city Dubai and it has a reflection effect. It if taken by the photographer: Michael Cerendo.   

P.S: you can find more information about Alserkal Avenue and the different galleries there through this link


No comments:

Post a Comment