Sunday 2 June 2013

Birthday Cake!

This weekend I and my family celebrated my nephew’s birthday Ahmed and Abdulla, My sister was the one who chose the cake she made it look like boxing gloves. Since both my nephews are into sports, boxing and keeping fit and in shape. I really loved their cake; it was huge and looked really nice with 3D shape. So if you are looking for a 3D shaped cake I definitely recommend Wow Sweets in Jumeira, since they bake the best cake ever with many flavors such as: vanilla, chocolate crunchy and red velvet. The best one is chocolate crunchy because it has small pieces of French biscuit in it with makes the cake taste really good. However, if you were confused and didn't know which cake to choose the bakery shop Wow doesn't mind to mix two of your favorite flavors in one cake!

P.S: to have an idea about the different shapes, offers and flavors click here




No comments:

Post a Comment