Friday 17 May 2013

Qatar for the weekend =D

Thursday, 9 - 11th May, 2013

Exactly what I needed for the weekend is just to go away, fly anywhere, and this is what I did! I went to Qatar with my older sister to visit my cousin Maitha over there. It was a great well spent weekend, it is my first time to visit Qatar and it was really different than what I imagined. I thought, it would be old and undeveloped, however, it was different with many interesting places to visit such as; Katara, The pearl and Souq Wagif.

Luckily, I went to all of them, what I liked about Katara was the delicious multi restaurants and the view of the sea around there. The pearl, is an amazing new investment project in Qatar, it includes all brands boutiques, various restaurants and cafes and rental apartments. I liked it because each part looks like a different country for example the marina view looks like France and the apartment view looks like Venice. Last but not least, Souq Wagif is one of the oldest places at Qatar, it is well known for its traditional garments, handicrafts, spices and souvenirs.       











No comments:

Post a Comment