Friday 3 May 2013

Field trip

Thurday,2nd May, 2013

I consider today the worst day ever, first I had no idea where are we going to visit as a field trip with the college I just knew that the bus is living at 8:30. So I woke up really early took a shower and went to college at 8:00!! But I was surprised when I arrived and saw no one from my class or my teacher. Finally, at 9:00 o’clock everyone arrived and we went to Dubai Ports at Jabal Ali.

We took approximately one hour to reach and I hated it, because of the bus driver driving and the traffic. Not only that, but also when we reached there the weather was really hot and sunny. They took us on a tour and later on we attended a pointless presentation! The only positive aspect of this boring field trip was the view of the huge ships at the port.





No comments:

Post a Comment