Friday 17 May 2013

First Job interview!

Monday, 6th May,2013

After applying for jobs at Dubai Career's Fair 2013, luckily I got my first job interview at ENOC. I had a class during the job interview time, however, I had to apologize and leave class to make it on time. When I first arrived there I was kind of nervous, since it is my first interview but after entering the conference room I was calm because I wanted them to get the first impression of me as a confident potential candidate. The job interview was short, about 15 minutes and the questions were direct and general and I was able to answer them all, plus I asked them if I’ll be having any training or development courses and they said that they do train their new employees during their first year. Well, I hope that I’ll hear from them soon or from any other company!    

No comments:

Post a Comment