Friday 3 May 2013

On her birthday!

Wednesday, 1st May, 2013

Finally, the day I was waiting for! After college immediately I went to party center at Jumeira to collect the balloons I ordered earlier and then went to my friend’s house after arranging with her sister everything. My friend’s reaction was what I hoped for, she was really happy and excited and the surprise was a success.

Later at night, I took her to Zuma restaurant for dinner, we order several dishes such as; tempura sushi, tempura shrimp, Zuma salad, grilled crab, sweet corn and vegetable noodles. I recommend every dish to all, it was really good and delicious. The surprise wasn’t done yet! After dinner while she thought we were waiting for the bill, the waitress approached our table carrying a huge plate of mix mini cakes while signing happy birthday to my friend!   




1 comment:

  1. I really thank you a lot for sharing the delicious dishes that you've ordered. I tried them and they were really TASTY !!

    ReplyDelete