Friday 26 April 2013

Enjoy & Have Fun!


Yesterday, I went to Yas Water World in Abu Dhabi with my friends, we decided to go on Thursday since every Thursday is ladies night. I really enjoyed every game, the park is huge and has many rides even a roller-coaster; which will take you on a tour around the whole park!

What I liked about the park is that prices for tickets are affordable ranging from 210 for regular tickets and 385 for premium. Also, I liked the fact that every game has an Arabic name for example; Sebag which mean race in English. However, what was really tiring is that we had to wait approximately 45 minutes for each ride because of the long queue. So if you are willing to visit the park I suggest going any other day except for Thursday, and if you wishes to go on a ladies day, then make sure you buy your tickets in advance and go for premium instead of regular. Enjoy and have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment